You are invited to attend:
The Design Twins Gathering in Utah
What: An Instagram Workshop & Retreat
Where: Thanksgiving Point Golf Club, Lehi, Utah
When: Sunday, March 17th 5:00pm - Tuesday, March 19th 10:00pm
Who: Businesses, bloggers, Influencers, and anyone who wants to use Instagram to achieve their dreams. All levels will benefit equally!
Price: $650 in 2 payments. Pay $300 now to reserve your seat and $350 via PayPal or Check at the door.
Limit: 185 Guests
Also, visit our Blog Event Page for more details, hotel options, video, testimonials and more! Click HERE.
- Come join us for the most important developmental event of your Instagram career.
- Awaken Your Purpose! Clarify Your Dreams!
- Original, up-to-date, results-driven curriculum
- Find your unique voice and audience on Instagram.
- Connect with a powerful tribe of women in an environment of encouragment and support.
- Master the fundamentals and learn what it takes to stand out.
- Prioritize your time to maximize your IG potential.
- Walk away with the tools, confidence and vision you need to reach your audience and achieve your goals.
We developed this course from our collective 9+ years of personal experience on Instagram, our years of Instagram consulting, and our online Instagram teaching. Our curriculum is based on experience and on-going research.
We both have Masters Degrees in Education majoring in Curriculum Developement. We have years of classroom training with adult learners.
Take time away from the distraction of everyday responsibilities and join us on this transformative journey of learning & discovery. Don't miss this opportunity to take your Instagram to a whole new level!
Your journey awaits!
Your Ticket Includes:
- Welcome Celebration Dinner & Meet & Greet
- 2 full days of original curriculum, seminar/workshop classes 9:00am - 5:00pm
- 3 Evenings of small-group break-out sessions and fun bonding activities 7:00 - ?
- 3 gourmet dinners
- 2 healthy lunches
- All-day beverage service
- Takeaway Printed Curriculum/Workbook
We will cover all aspects of Instagram Success:
- Become crystal clear on your goals and vision
- Create a bio that captures attention
- Identify your target audience & create your ideal avatar
- Learn how to create KILLER content
- Learn how to improve your photos and edit like a pro
- Develop your unique voice
- Learn how to connect on a new level with your followers
- Learn how to turn your followers into loyal customers
- Get clear on HASHTAGS, what to do and what not to do
- Learn growth techniques that actually work
- Learn which ones to avoid
- Discover daily strategies that produce results
- Learn the best apps to use (and which ones to avoid)
- Follow time-saving strategies so you can focus your efforts
- Understand the ins and outs of collaborations: how to find brands, approach brands
- Understand what you're worth and negotiate for it
- Understand the many ways to make money on Instagram
- Learn how to manage & prioritize your time, creating boundaries and finding balance
- and so much more.
1. Are there restrictions or minimum age requirements to attend the event?
18 & older please
2. What are our payment options at the door?
We will accept PayPal or check for the $350 balance at the door.
3. Are men welcome?
4. What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Free shuttle between hotel & event location.
Public Transportation available with TRAX Light Rail Service for $2.50 (Mon - Sat. only)
Free Parking is available for all attendees.
5. What are transportation options to/from Salt Lake City Airport and Lehi?
Uber rides take approximately 30 minutes and cost roughly $38 (1-4 people)
Express Shuttle can take 30-45 minutes and cost $31/one way, discount available for round-trip ticket
Public Transportation on Trax/Frontrunner not available on Sundays. Mon - Sat. roughly an hour, cost $2.50
6. What should I bring?
Your phone. A notebook and writing utencil.
7. How can I contact event organizers with any questions?
Feel free to email us at email@example.com or DM us on Instagram @julie.thedesigntwins or @jodie.thedesigntwins
8. What is the refund policy?
Tickets are non-refundable.
Also, be sure to read our blog post all about our first event, The Design Twins Instagram Gathering in Waco, Texas last October. This post will give you even more information and a clear idea about what you can expect in Utah! Read our post HERE.